I can train your marketing staff on the basics and the particulars of SEO, no matter what size your staff may be. These SEO training sessions can be custom-built to your needs. I would highly recommend that in addition to the marketing staff, that a CEO/owner/C-level person or two attend as well. There’s nothing worse than an amped up marketing staff that can’t explain why SEO is so critical to a company’s success because the management didn’t attend.
- Marketing Your Business Website
This is a general overview of SEO. Topics covered include:
- Why Search is important for today’s businesses
- What are keywords and why are they important
- How to spy on your competitors (and use that info to your advantage)
- What are backlinks and how to start getting them
- Keyword Research
Keywords are the foundation of your SEO strategy
- How to find keywords
- Tools you can use to spy on your competitor keywords
- How to track your rankings
- Special websites that give you a huge keyword advantage
- Get Found in Local Search
Find out how and why you need to be listed on sites like Google Places and Yahoo! Local
- Why and How to claim your business listing
- What sites matter the most
- How to get more reviews
- What not to do in your business listing profile
- How and why to get more citations
- Understanding Google Analytics
Google Analytics gives us all kinds of data about our website – but what does it all mean?
- How do we find information in there that will actually improve our business?
- How to improve your bounce rate
- Learn how to set up transactional and engagement goals
- See how many mobile users are coming to your site
- Link Building Through Article Marketing
See how having your staff write and publish articles can really increase your backlink totals. Recommend Keyword Research session first.
Each of these sessions are 1.5 hours long. Expect an additional 20-30 mintues for Q&A.
Per session cost: $349
Pick any two sessions for half-day training at your location – $599
Pick any two sessions for half-day training at our location (up to 6 attendees) – $529
All four sessions (6-8 hours with lunch break) at your location – $1149
[contact-form 6 “Corporate Training”]